Try a new kind of slider with these Hamburger Bacon Queso Sliders. Made with diced tomatoes and green chilies, VELVEETA, bacon and Hawaiian sweet rolls, these Hamburger Bacon Queso Sliders will fly off the plate.
What You Need
Original recipe yields 20 servings
1 can (10 oz.) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
2-1/2 lb. ground beef, formed into 20 (2-oz.) patties
salt and pepper to taste
2 Tbsp. oil
20 Hawaiian sweet rolls, split
20 slices crisply cooked bacon, cut in half
Ro*Tel is a product of ConAgra Foods, Inc.
Let's Make It
1. ADD the Ro*Tel and VELVEETA to a medium-size pan and cook over low heat until VELVEETA is melted and ingredients are combined, about 5 minutes. Keep warm.
2. NEXT, season the 2-oz. patties with salt and pepper and place on a large plate.
3. Heat the oil in a large frying pan or on a large griddle over medium-high heat.
4. ADD the patties to the pan and cook for 3 to 4 minutes per side or until browned and cooked throughout. Set aside once done cooking. (Note: You may need to do this in batches depending on how large your frying pan is.)
5. PLACE a cooked patty on the bottom half of 1 roll and place 2 cooked bacon strip halves over top of patty. Next, top with about a tablespoon of queso and finish by covering with the top half of roll. Repeat the process until all of the ingredients have been used.
Enjoy eating appetizers at a social occasion, but be mindful of portion size so you don’t overdo it on calories.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16g
Saturated Fat 7g
Trans Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrates 19g
Dietary Fiber 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.