This dish packs in the veggies for a healthy dinnertime meal that is easy to cook and tastes delicious from Chungah Rhee of Damn Delicious.
What You Need
Original recipe yields 6 servings
For the sauce:
1/3 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
3 cloves garlic, minced
2 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
1 tablespoon sambal oelek (ground fresh chile paste), or more to taste
1 tablespoon oyster sauce
1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
1 teaspoon sesame oil
1 For the pork:
2 pounds boneless pork shoulder
3 cups broccoli florets
2 carrots, , julienned
2 stalks celery, diced
1 cup snow peas
1 5-ounce can sliced water chestnuts, drained
1 pound spaghetti
Reynolds® Slow Cooker Liner
Add To Shopping List
Reynolds® is a registered trademark of Reynolds Consumer Products LLC
Let's Make It
1. Line a slow cooker with a Reynolds® Slow Cooker Liner. Open slow cooker liner and place it inside a 5- to 6-quart slow cooker bowl. Fit liner snugly against the bottom and sides of bowl; pull top of liner over rim of bowl.
2. Whisk together soy sauce, garlic, brown sugar, sambal oelek, oyster sauce, ginger and sesame oil in the slow cooker. Add pork shoulder, then cover and cook on low heat for 7 to 8 hours or high for 3 to 4 hours.
3. Remove pork shoulder from the slow cooker and shred the meat before returning to the pot with the juices. Stir in broccoli, carrots, celery, snow peas and water chestnuts. Cover and cook on high heat for 15 to 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
4. Cook pasta according to package instructions; drain well.
5. Serve pasta immediately, topped with pork mixture.
Reynolds Kitchens Tip
Reynolds® Slow Cooker Liners will save you time in the kitchen with minimal cleanup, giving you more time with your family.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.