1. Add chicken pieces to a large zipper top plastic bag. Add 1/2 cup of the dressing and pepper to the bag. Seal the bag and use hands to massage the dressing into the chicken. Place in the refrigerator and let sit for 2 hours.
2. Place the fruit and vegetables into a new large zipper top plastic bag; add 1/4 cup of the dressing. Seal the bag and use hands to massage the dressing into the vegetables and fruit. Place in refrigerator and let sit for 2 hours.
3. Soak eight 12-inch wooden skewers in water 1 hour before using them so they do not burn when on the grill.
4. When you are ready to grill, pull the chicken, vegetables and fruit out of the refrigerator. Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade. Remove vegetables and fruit from marinade; discard marinade. Thread chicken, pineapple and vegetables alternately onto skewers ending each skewer with a wedge of lime saving the marinade for grilling.
5. Heat the grill to medium-high heat. Grill 8 to 10 min. or until chicken is done, turning occasionally. Brush the kabobs with remaining dressing towards the end of grilling.
6. Serve the kabobs with fresh cilantro sprinkled over top and the grilled lime wedges for extra flavor.