1. Prepare pasta according to directions on the box.
2. Saute the onion in a little oil over med high heat until soft.
3. Add garlic and saute another 2 minutes.
4. Add the ground beef and brown.
5. Drain off the fat, return to the stove and add the parsley, thyme, and cinnamon until combined.
6. Stir in the can of tomato sauce and simmer over low heat about 10 minutes.
7. Remove from the heat and let it cool. Once it has cooled stir in the beaten egg. Set aside.
8. In a large saucepan over med-high heat, melt the butter. Once melted whisk in the flour until smooth. Keep whisking for 2 minutes.
9. Now whisk in the milk slowly, until all the milk has been added. Keep whisking, making sure there are no lumps in it.
10. Add the salt and white and black peppers to taste.
11. Whisk constantly until the milk is almost boiling, but not quite. Add in the thyme and nutmeg. The sauce should now be fairly thick.
12. Quickly whisk in the beaten eggs. Remove from heat.
13. Mix half the bechamel mixture into the pasta.
14. Put half the pasta covered with the sauce into an 8x11 baking dish.
15. Now layer the entire meat mixture over the pasta. Top with a sprinkling of parmesan cheese.
16. Add the rest of the pasta to form the top layer.
17. Pour and spread the remaining bachamel sauce on top of the last layer.
18. Bake it in the oven at 400 degrees for 45-60 min or until the top is golden brown.