1. Melt the butter at low heat in a large pot. Add marshmallows, stirring until melted.
2. Stir in vanilla extract and mix in the crispy rice cereal.
3. Coat a large baking sheet with the vegetable oil. Place crispy rice mixture into the baking sheet spreading and patting it with your hands onto an 8” wide by 24” long sheet about half an inch thick.
4. Spread the Nutella in a thick stripe lengthwise along the center of your crispy rice sheet. Spread the other fillings on top.
5. Turn up and slightly overlap the long edges of the crispy rice sheet to form one large tube shape. Press and roll the tube to smooth out the seam.