1. Cut all tortillas in half.
2. Form each half into a cupcake shape by placing in a cupcake tin and forming/bending/ripping until it fills almost the entire cup. If it doesn't quite stay together, it's fine because the melted cheese will keep it together.
3. Sprinkle as much or as little cheese into the bottom of each cup as you like.
4. Using 2 Tbsp. of olive oil, brush edges of each cup.
5. Bake in a 350 degrees F oven for 15 minutes.
1. Cut 2 tomatoes in half and scoop out all the seeds.
2. Dice into 1/2 inch cubes.
3. Take the seeds and ribs out of 1 jalapeno and dice as finely or largely as you like.
4. Seed cucumber and dice the same size as tomatoes.
5. Mix all vegetables in a bowl with 1/2 teaspoon of garlic salt, 1 scallion and 1 or 2 tablespoons cilantro depending on how much you like cilantro. Add salt and pepper to taste.
1. Peel and pit the avocado and cut into cubes.
2. Seed half a tomato and dice,
3. Add lemon juice and cilantro and mash with a potato masher or fork (If you like really smooth, creamy guacamole you can use a food processor instead).
4. Add salt and pepper to taste.
1. Defrost meat (if frozen).
2. Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in large skillet.
3. Cook meat until it is no longer pink anywhere (Depends on the temperature of the pan).
4. Add cumin and chili powder and remaining garlic salt (and cayenne pepper if you like it spicy) and cook for one minute.
5. Add salt and pepper if needed.
1. Take cooled tortilla cup out of pan.
2. Fill cup with meat.
3. Add your favorite toppings (guacamole, Pico de gallo, sour cream, etc.)!
4. Garnish with cilantro if desired.