1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cut the tops off the peppers, and remove the seeds. Cook peppers in boiling water for 5 minutes; drain, and set aside.
2. In a large skillet, saute pork and onions and garlic for 5 minutes or until pork is browned. Drain off excess fat, season with Italian seasoning, seasoning salt, and pepper. Remove from heat and mix in the cream cheese.
3. Cook rice as directed. And mix with the meat and cheese sauce.
4. Preheat oven 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Stuff each pepper with the pork and rice mixture, and place the peppers open side up in a baking dish (9 x 13). Add the Italian cheese to the top of the peppers. Add 1 cup of water to the baking dish.
4. Bake for 25 to 35 minutes, until heated though and cheese is melted and bubbly.