1. Make cranberry filling: in medium saucepan, combine cranberries, sugar, water, and lemon peel; bring to boiling, reduce heat; simmer uncovered, 10 minutes. Set aside to cool.
2. Make cake: grease bottom of 15 ½ -by- 10 ½ -by-1 inch jellyroll pan and line with wax paper. In small bowl, stir cornstarch and flour to mix well. In large bowl with electric mixer at high speed, beat egg whites and salt until soft peaks form. Gradually add 1/3 cup sugar, 2 tablespoons at a time until stiff peaks form.
3. Preheat oven to 370 degrees F. In small bowl of electric mixer with same beaters, beat egg yolks and vanilla until thick and lemon colored. Spoon yolk mixture over egg whites; sprinkle with cornstarch mixture; with rubber spatula fold gently just until egg mixtures are combined. Spread Batter evenly in prepared pan. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until top is golden. Let cake cool on wire pan for 30 minutes. Remove from pan. Discard wax paper.
4. Meanwhile, make cream-cheese filling: In small bowl with electric mixer, beat all filling ingredients until smooth.
5. Cut cake cross wise into four even sections. Place one section on serving platter; spread on half of cream-cheese filling. Top with another cake layer; spread on half of cranberry filling. Repeat with remaining layers and fillings. ENJOY!