1) Follow pancake preparation directions, but use about half the dry mix that original directions give you (leaving the mix very runny).
2) Heat your small skillet to med-high.
3) Spray with Pam spray.
4) With a tablespoon scoop 2-3 spoonfuls onto the hot skillet. Pick up the skillet and guide the mix around the pan until it evenly coats the bottom. Put it back on the burner until the edges look a little tan and the middle appears to form bubbles.
5) With a spatula, carefully flip the crepe over and cook the other side. (If the first one looks a little funky, then toss it. It just had to soak up the oil.)
6) Repeat with the rest of the crepes.
To assemble crepes:
On each plate lay out a crepe, down the middle, place a layer of sliced bananas, drizzle over with chocolate topping. Fold left side over topping then the right so that one is overlapping the other. Drizzle a little more chocolate, and then top with whipped cream! Add a scoop of your favorite ice cream for an extra special treat. Yum!