1. Combine the butter, peanut butter, and sugars using a mixer or a medium to low speed until light and fluffy.
2. Slowly add eggs, and vanilla until thoroughly combined. Then mix in flour, salt and baking soda.
3. Cover and chill dough for 2-3 hours.
4. Unwrap all the Snickers Brand Miniatures. Remove dough from refrigerator. Divide into 1 Tbsp. pieces and flatten. Place a Snickers in the center of each piece of dough. Form the dough into a ball around each snicker.
5. Place on a greased cookie sheet and bake at 300 degrees F for 10-12 minutes. Let cookies cool on baking rack or wax paper.