- Combine the two flours and salt and sift
- Add the egg and passion fruit juice and whisk until combined (mixture should be runny-if it is not, add more liquid)
- Prepare a shallow skillet by spraying with nonstick spray, and wiping out the excess.
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter on med/high
- When it starts to foam, add the fruit, salt, sugar and allspice
- Cook until heated through and set aside
- In the prepared skillet, heat over med/high flame, then add approximately 3-4 Tbsp. of the batter and swirl around pan
- Cook for about 30 seconds to 1 minute per side
- After every two crepes, re-lube pan
- Lay crepe out flat and add about 1-2 Tbsp. of the yogurt cheese, and 1-2 Tbsp. of the filling.
- Roll up and serve with either warm apple syrup or honey.