1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano or 1 teaspoon dried oregano
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1 package (16 ounces) frozen bread dough, thawed
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease 2 baking sheets. Cook broccoli according to package directions, drain well.
2. In a medium skillet, heat oil over low heat. Add garlic, saute for 2 minutes. Add cooked broccoli, stirring until moisture has evaporated, about 3 minutes. Remove from heat, cool slightly.
3. In a medium bowl combine broccoli mixture, mozzarella, parmesan, roasted peppers, oregano, salt, pepper. Mix well.
4. On a lightly floured surface, divide dough into 8 pieces. Roll out each piece to form a 6-inch circle. Spoon an equal amount of broccoli mixture in the center of each circle. Fold dough over filling to form a half circle. Press edges with a fork to seal. Prick a few holes in the pocket tops.
5. Place pockets on prepared baking sheets. Bake until golden, about 15 minutes. Serve immediately.