Become the star of your next get-together with this Pull-Apart Queso Monkey Bread. Simply fill crescent dinner roll dough with a mixture of Ro*Tel® and VELVEETA and pop them in the oven for 20 minutes. This warm and creamy Pull-Apart Queso Monkey Bread will be your new go-to.
1 can (10 oz.) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
24 refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Add the Velveeta and Ro*Tel to a medium-size pan and cook over medium heat until the Velveeta is melted and ingredients are combined. Transfer to a bowl and chill in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
2. HEAT oven to 400°F.
3. SCOOP about 2 teaspoons of the Velveeta mixture out and place it on the center of 1 rolled-out roll.
4. Dab your finger in water and run it along the outside edge of the roll and then fold up all the ends and seal it tight to make a little ball.
5. Transfer it to a bundt pan and repeat until all of the rolls have been used and are placed in the pan. (NOTE: There will be some leftover dip which you can serve alongside the monkey bread.)
6. BAKE for 18 to 20 minutes or until the top is golden brown and the rolls are cooked.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11g
Saturated Fat 5g
Trans Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrates 20g
Dietary Fiber 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.