Become the star of your next get-together with this Pull-Apart Queso Monkey Bread. Simply fill crescent dinner roll dough with a mixture of Ro*Tel® and VELVEETA and pop them in the oven for 20 minutes. This warm and creamy Pull-Apart Queso Monkey Bread will be your new go-to.
20 Min(s) Prep | 60 Min (s) Cook
20Min(s) Prep 60Min (s) Cook 16 servings
VELVEETA, cut into 1" chunks
(10 oz.) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
Add to cart
1. Add the Velveeta and Ro*Tel to a medium-size pan and cook over medium heat until the Velveeta is melted and ingredients are combined. Transfer to a bowl and chill in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
2. HEAT oven to 400°F.
3. SCOOP about 2 teaspoons of the Velveeta mixture out and place it on the center of 1 rolled-out roll.
4. Dab your finger in water and run it along the outside edge of the roll and then fold up all the ends and seal it tight to make a little ball.
5. Transfer it to a bundt pan and repeat until all of the rolls have been used and are placed in the pan. (NOTE: There will be some leftover dip which you can serve alongside the monkey bread.)
6. BAKE for 18 to 20 minutes or until the top is golden brown and the rolls are cooked.