1. Lay out 4 cups of popped popcorn on a parchment-lined rimmed baking sheet. Make sure there are no unpopped kernels.
2. Drizzle with melted semi-sweet chocolate and sprinkle with JET-PUFFED Vanilla MALLOW Bits. Set aside.
3. Lay out 4 cups of popped popcorn on a second parchment lined rimmed baking sheet. Make sure there are no unpopped kernels.
4. Drizzle with white chocolate and sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs. Set aside.
5. After the chocolate has dried, mix the two popcorn mixtures together in a large bowl.
1. Depending on the size of your waffle cones, you will need 1/4 to 1/2 cup of s'mores popcorn per cone.
2. Fill the waffle cones with popcorn, semi-sweet chocolate chips, and JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows. Wrap in heavy-duty foil.
3. Over the campfire or grill: Heat foil-wrapped cones over hot coals, grill or campfire grate 3 to 5 minutes, turning occasionally.
4. In the Oven: Preheat oven to 300°F. Bake foil-wrapped cones for 5 to 7 minutes.