Welcome Aboard! Throw a great pirate birthday party using these great recipes and party tips.
1. Purchase helium-filled black balloons to signal the pirate party entrance.
2. Hang a skull and cross-bones pirate flag in the party area.
3. Make a treasure chest using a large box, gold wrap and jewel-colored cut-outs - place the gifts in or near it.
4. Decorate the party table with sand, seashells and toy jewels such as necklaces and foil-wrapped chocolate coins.
5. Have the guests come dressed as pirates, or paint faces and provide eye patches upon their arrival.
6. Purchase black paper plates, cups and napkins from a party store
7. Hang a length of craft paper on a wall and let guests paint their own pirate scene.