If crab cakes are your go-to at a restaurant, you'll love cooking fishcakes at home! See how to make no-fuss fishcakes at home using crab, tuna and even cooked shrimp. This recipe is incredibly easy, and you only need a few ingredients.
- Start with 1 pkg. (6 oz.) STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix to bind the fishcakes together perfectly. It also provides all the seasoning you need, since all the herbs and spices are right in the mix.
- Add 3/4 cup water.
- Add 1/3 cup KRAFT Real Mayonnaise.
- Add 2 cans (5 oz. each) of your favorite fish, like canned tuna, canned crab, canned salmon, or cooked shrimp, drained and chopped.
- Add 1 carrot (shredded), 2 tbsp CLAUSSEN Sweet Pickle Relish and 1 cup of KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- Combine all ingredients and start forming patties. Use a 1/3-cup dry measuring cup to help shape the patties and keep the size uniform.
- Add the patties to a plate or pan, then cover the patties with plastic wrap and let them rest in the fridge for an hour to hold their shape. They will stay fresh in the fridge for up to 24 hours, so make some extra for lunch tomorrow!
To Cook the Fishcakes
- Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium heat.
- Cook the patties for 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown. It’s best to cook the patties in batches to avoid overcrowding.
Serve the fishcakes with KRAFT Cocktail Sauce or tartar sauce!
You May Also Enjoy: