- Whip up easy homemade salsa with chopped tomatoes, onions, jalapeño peppers, cilantro and a squeeze of lime juice.
- Toss freshly cooked pasta with pesto and diced tomatoes for an easy summer meal.
- Thread plump cherry tomatoes on skewers and add great color to grilled kabobs.
- Arrange sliced tomatoes and fresh mozzarella on a platter, drizzle with olive oil and garnish with fresh basil for an instant summer salad.
- Stir chopped seeded tomatoes into guacamole and other creamy dips for extra color and flavor.
Easy "Baked" Tomatoes
Rotini with Fresh Tomatoes and Basil
Chicken with Tomatoes & Feta
Festive Tuna-Stuffed Tomatoes
Mozzarella-Basil Chicken with Roasted Tomatoes