- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon sugar over a pint of berries. Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes. Serve the berry sauce over pancakes/waffles, ice cream, shortcakes, pound cake and angel food cake.
- Add a handful of raspberries to the blender while whipping up smoothies and shakes.
- Layer fresh raspberries with yogurt and granola or JELL-O Pudding for breakfast or dessert parfaits.
- Garnish desserts, such as PHILADELPHIA Cheesecake, with fresh raspberries and mint sprigs.
- Toss fresh raspberries into fruit, green or chicken salads and top with your favorite KRAFT Dressing.
- Replace one-quarter of the fresh fruit in your favorite baked pie, crisp or cobbler with raspberries for delicious fruit combinations, such as apple/raspberry.
PHILADELPHIA Almond Cheesecake with Raspberries
CERTO® Red Raspberry Jam
Raspberry Summer Sensation
Raspberry-Stuffed French Toast with Custard Sauce