- Substitute smoky grilled or broiled portobello mushrooms for the meat in your favorite burger or steak sandwiches. Serve topped with KRAFT 2% Milk Singles and A.1. Steak Sauce.
- Extend more expensive shiitake and cremini mushrooms by mixing them with button mushrooms for a "wild" blend.
- Add the woodsy flavor of fresh mushrooms to your favorite rice pilaf or risotto.
- Stir cooked mushrooms into STOVE TOP Stuffing for an instant burst of earthy, autumn flavor.
- Keep mushrooms on hand to toss into stir-fries, pasta dishes and cooked vegetables.
- Thread small whole mushrooms onto skewers and grill or broil for a tasty appetizer or side dish. Brush with your favorite KRAFT Dressing or A.1. Steak Sauce.
Chicken and Mushroom Skillet
Slow-Cooker Mushroom-Spinach Lasagna
STOVE TOP Spinach-Mushroom Stuffing
Mushroom Chicken in Dijon-Wine Sauce
Cheese 'n Bacon Stuffed Mushroom Recipe