- Add mint leaves to mixed greens for a burst of refreshing flavor in tossed salads.
- Stir chopped mint into soft cheeses, such as PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese or goat cheese, along with other chopped fresh herbs for a delicious appetizer spread.
- Sprinkle chopped mint over cooked vegetables, such as peas, carrots, green beans and beets.
- Toss chopped mint into couscous, or grain dishes made with bulgur, rice or barley, for extra taste and eye appeal.
- Blend a bit of chopped mint into your favorite potato salad for a fresh flavor twist.
- Lamb, zucchini, cucumbers, cabbage, peas, tomatoes, fish, lemon and legumes are ingredients that complement the flavor of mint.
CERTO® Mint Jelly
Strawberry, Cucumber & Mint Salad
CRYSTAL LIGHT Lemonade Mint Julep
Tropical Citrus-Mint Sorbet