- Give grilled poultry and fish extra-zesty flavor by adding lemon juice to marinades.
- Toss fresh-cut apples, bananas, pears and avocados with lemon juice or dip into a mixture of lemon juice and water to prevent them from turning brown in salads.
- When whipping up a bowl of icing, replace some of the milk or water with lemon juice for a splash of citrus flavor.
- Jazz up hot cooked rice by stirring in a bit of grated lemon peel just before serving.
- Season cooked vegetables with a squeeze of fresh lemon juice instead of a sprinkle of salt.
- Brighten the taste of creamy salads by adding a touch of grated lemon peel to KRAFT Mayo Real Mayonnaise before tossing with salad ingredients.
- Add a bit of grated lemon peel to cake, muffin and quick bread batters for a burst of vibrant flavor.
Easy Lemon-Chicken Piccata
Lemon Sour Cream Cheesecake
Lemon-Chicken Oven Bake
Luscious Lemon Pound Cake