Table or eating grapes taste sweeter than tart, acidic wine-making grapes. California is the largest U.S. producer and many of their table grapes are in season now through January. So, when planning late summer and autumn meals, add vibrant grapes to appetizers, salads, sandwiches and desserts.
- Arrange small clusters of grapes on a platter of assorted KRAFT Cheeses and crackers for a simple and delicious appetizer.
- Toss grape halves into creamy tuna and chicken salads made with KRAFT Mayo Real Mayonnaise or green salads tossed with your favorite KRAFT Dressing for a touch of color and sweet flavor.
- Freeze grapes for a cool and refreshing snack. Kids love them!
- Perk up pitas and wraps by adding grapes to sandwich fillings.
- Round out your favorite fruit salad with a handful of red and green grapes.
- Top off yogurt with some grapes for a tasty snack or breakfast.
Creamy Lemon Dessert with Fresh Grapes
Layered Lemon-Grape Bites
Grape, Cheddar and Walnut Salad
Creamy Curried-Chicken Salad with Grapes