From how to choose cauliflower at the market to how long to keep it after it’s cooked, these helpful how-to tips will ensure all your cauliflower recipes taste as good as they can. Once you nail down the basics, you’ll want to put your know-how to use in all the dishes we know cauliflower shines in. They range from quick and tasty stir-fry recipes and vegetable side salads to hearty soups and stews and all kinds of glorious casseroles.
- Sneak cauliflower into your kids’ meals by stirring some cooked, mashed florets into hot mashed potatoes before serving.
- Top cooked florets with a sprinkle of Kraft 100% Grated Parmesan Cheese or Kraft Shredded Cheddar Cheese for great color and flavor.
- Toss cauliflower florets into your favorite stir-fry recipes and serve over hot cooked rice.
- Substitute cauliflower for broccoli florets in salad, pasta and other recipes.
- Add color and crunch to buttered cooked cauliflower by topping with chopped toasted Planters Walnuts or Almonds.
- Serve blanched florets with your favorite Kraft Dressing as a dip.
Roasted Cauliflower & Chickpea Toss
Creamy Garlic-Cauliflower Bake
Cauliflower "Mac & Cheese" Bake
Cheesy Cauliflower au Gratin