They’re delicious served on their own with a little sugar and cream, baked into pies and cobblers, or turned into jams, jellies and sauces. Pick up a pint or two at a farmer’s market and add them to your favorite summer meals.
- Sprinkle fresh blackberries over bowls of your favorite cereal or serving of BREAKSTONE’S Cottage Cheese.
- Toss fresh blackberries into fruit or chicken salads and top with your favorite KRAFT Salad Dressing.
- Add blackberries to summer smoothies and shakes.
- Replace one-quarter of the fresh fruit in your favorite baked pie, crisp or cobbler with blackberries. Apples and blackberries are a classic English pie filling.
- Layer fresh blackberries with yogurt and granola, or add JELL-O Vanilla Pudding for an irresistible breakfast or tasty dessert parfaits.
- Garnish Philly Cheesecake with fresh blackberries and mint sprigs.
- Sprinkle a tablespoon of sugar over a pint of fresh blackberries and let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes. Serve the syrupy berry sauce over scoops of vanilla ice cream.
Cherry Blackberry-Chocolate Smoothie
SURE.JELL for Less or No Sugar Needed Recipes - Blackberry Freezer Jam
Fresh Berry Dutch Berry Pancake