Elegant and packed with flavor, the real joy of these stuffed chicken breasts is how deceptively easy they are to make. Stuffed chicken breasts, like our Bruschetta 'n Cheese-Stuffed Chicken Breasts, pack your favorite ingredients into a quick and delicious recipe that adds a bit of flavor to chicken. Learn how to make stuffed chicken breasts to accommodate your busy schedule during the week, or enjoy these on the weekend!
1. Heat the oven to 350°F. Combine tomatoes, 1/2 cup cheese and basil in medium bowl. Add stuffing mix; stir just until moistened.
2. Place 2 chicken breasts in a freezer-weight resealable plastic bag. Pound chicken to 1/4-inch thickness.
3. Remove chicken from bag; place, top sides down, on work surface. Repeat with remaining chicken breasts. Spoon stuffing mixture over chicken.
4. Roll chicken breasts up, starting at one short end of each.
5. Place, seam sides down, in 13x9-inch baking dish; drizzle with dressing. Bake 40 min. or until chicken is done (165°F)
6. Top with remaining cheese; bake 5 min. or until melted.
Once you’ve mastered the art of how to make stuffed chicken breasts, try out our wide variety of stuffed chicken breasts recipes. From delicious recipes like our Creamy Broccoli-Stuffed Chicken Breasts to cheesy and savory recipes like our Bacon and Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts, there’s something everyone will love.