Check out more steak recipes.
|1. PREHEAT grill for indirect heat. For gas grill, heat one side of grill to medium heat leaving the other side off. For charcoal grill, start coals on one side of barbecue and place a drip pan on opposite side. Combine chili powder, garlic powder and 1 tsp. pepper; rub evenly onto all sides of meat. Place seasoned roast on cool side of gas grill or over drip pan for charcoal grill; cover with lid. Grill roast covered without turning for 1 hour.|
2. MIX coleslaw blend, dressing and remaining 1/2 tsp. pepper; set aside.
3. CHECK temperature. When internal temperature of roast reaches 140°F, brush 1/4 cup of the barbecue sauce over the roast and continue grilling, covered, 10 min. or until internal temperature reaches 150°F.
4. TRANSFER meat to carving board. Tent with foil. Let stand 10 min. (Internal temperature will rise to 160°F.)
5. CARVE meat across the grain into thin slices.
6. ADD meat slices to remaining 1/2 cup barbecue sauce in large bowl; toss to coat. Serve on rolls topped with slaw or served with slaw on the side. Makes 12 servings.