The whole family can get in on the celebration when the kids help make this Mexican-inspired twist on tacos.
What You Need
- 6 whole wheat tortillas (6 inch)
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 3/4 cup Taco Bell® Home Originals® Thick ’N Chunky Salsa
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup Kraft Mexican Style Finely Shredded Four Cheese
Prep: 20 min.
Makes: 6 servings, 1 tortilla cup each.
Step By Step
- Heat oven to 425°F. Crumple 6 sheets of foil to make 6 (3-inch) balls; place on baking sheet. Top each with 1 tortilla; spray with cooking spray. Bake 6 to 8 min. or until tortillas are golden brown. (Tortillas will drape over balls as they bake to form cups.)
- Meanwhile, combine chicken and salsa in microwaveable bowl; cover with waxed paper. Microwave on HIGH 2 min. or until heated through; stir.
- Fill tortilla cups with chicken mixture, lettuce, tomatoes and cheese.