2 cups frozen mixed vegetables 2 pkg. (6 oz. each) OSCAR MAYER Oven Roasted Chicken Breast Cuts 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) condensed cream of chicken soup 1/2 cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese 1 cup flour 2 tsp. CALUMET Baking Powder 1/2 cup PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese Spread 1/4 cup milk 1/2-cup and 1-cup dry measuring cups 1-cup liquid measuring cup measuring spoons & 1 large spoon 2 medium mixing bowls 4 (2-cup) ovenproof bowls pastry blender & fork
Step By Step
1. PREHEAT oven to 400ºF. Measure all ingredients. Mix vegetables, chicken and soup in medium bowl; spoon evenly into 4 (2-cup) ovenproof bowls. (Most cereal bowls are suitable.) Top with shredded cheese.
2. MIX flour and baking powder in medium bowl. Cut in cream cheese spread with pastry blender or fork until mixture resembles coarse (pea-sized) crumbs.
3. STIR in milk with fork just until dry ingredients are moistened.
4. DIVIDE dough into 4 balls. Pat out dough into 5-inch circles on lightly floured surface. Prick tops several time with fork to allow steam to escape.
5. PLACE dough on top of chicken mixture.
6. BAKE 25 to 30 min. or until crust is golden brown. Makes 4 servings, 1 pot pie each.