1 cup boiling water
2. PLACE 1 cup liquid measure on counter. Pour in water until water line reaches 1 cup. (Bend down so your eye is level with the marking on the cup to check.) Place in microwave (mom assisted); microwave on HIGH 2 min. or until it boils. Let it rest for about a minute before removing it from the microwave.
3. MOM POURS boiling water into gelatin in small bowl. Stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. (Mom assisted)
4. FILL 1/2 cup dry measure with ice cubes. (It’s okay for them to be above the edge of the cup.) Add to gelatin mixture; stir until melted.
5. SCOOP gelatin mixture, using 1/4-cup dry measure, into prepared muffin cups. Refrigerate 10 min.
6. PUSH 1 cherry into each muffin cup. Top each with 1 cookie. Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
7. PEEL off paper gently; invert onto serving plate. Makes 12 servings.