Recruit the family to help make this smooth and creamy frozen treat!
Chocolate Chunk & Marshmallow Sundae
What You Need
- 2 pkg. (3.9 oz. each) JELL-O Chocolate Instant Pudding
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 tub (8 oz.) Cool Whip Whipped Topping, thawed
- 1 cup JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
- 4 squares BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
Step By Step
- BEAT pudding mixes and milk in large bowl with whisk 2 min.
- STIR in COOL WHIP, marshmallows and chocolate.
- SPOON into 2-qt. freezer-safe container; cover.
- FREEZE 4 hours or until firm. Scoop into dessert dishes; top with berries.
Cookies & Cream Sundae:
Prepare using JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding. Substitute 15 coarsely chopped chocolate sandwich cookies for the marshmallows and chocolate.