Whether you're a morning person or a night owl, everyone enjoys breakfast (though your definitions of when exactly breakfast happens might differ). Mornings can be jam-packed, whether it's a hectic school morning or family is visiting for the holidays. Breakfast can be sweet, savory or any combination of the two. And if you didn't know already, slow-cookers* can be useful for more than pot roast or chili. Use them for breakfast dishes both savory and sweet (yes, even cake). Grab your coffee mug, explore our seven slow-cooker breakfast recipes for busy mornings and get some slow-cooker breakfast ideas flowing!
- Start with something savory for breakfast with our Slow-Cooker Cheesy Bacon Strata. Combine bacon, shredded cheese, cubed French bread, green onions and egg mixture for a dish everyone will love. If you make this in a slow-cooker liner you can make it at night, let it sit in the fridge and cook it in the morning for brunch.
- Energize your morning with this tasty Slow-Cooker Mediterranean Egg Casserole, which you can serve with a fresh fruit salad. You can set this casserole up the night before and enjoy come morning!
- Make your breakfast oatmeal even fancier with our sweet Slow-Cooker Cran-Apricot Oatmeal. You can cut down on time during a busy morning and make the whole family's oatmeal all at once, instead of separately a bowl at a time.
- Try another oatmeal variation with our Slow-Cooker Oatmeal with Pears & Walnuts recipe. This version is easy to make and includes basic pantry ingredients you're likely to have on hand like pudding, Greek yogurt, syrup, pears, raisins and walnuts. Don't forget your slow-cooker liner, which makes clean up on hectic mornings even easier.
- While making bread might sound challenging, our Slow-Cooker Irish Soda Bread with Raisins is anything but. A slow-cooker makes this recipe an easy treat for brunch. Simply add your ingredients, wait until it's done and slice. You can slather slices with cinnamon butter, flavored cream cheese or your favorite jam.
- If you're looking for something extra-sweet and visually impressive, try our Slow-Cooker Rocky Road Monkey Bread. Craft this show-stopper with chocolate pudding, chopped nuts and mini marshmallows that comes together in a couple hours. You can make this for brunch for visiting family or even a late-night breakfast-for-dessert option.
- Everyone loves apple cake, but you might not love how much work it takes if you're trying to whip one up in the morning. Try our Slow-Cooker Apple Cake for an easy, delicious breakfast cake with a cinnamon brown sugar-scream cheese drizzle. Yum!
These seven slow-cooker breakfast ideas are just the beginning. You can rely on us for some tried and true slow-cooker breakfast recipes, plus more for those busy mornings. Explore the My Food and Family collection of breakfast and brunch recipes for more delicious dishes to try!
*As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.*