Between soccer games, band practices and your big presentation coming up at work, it can be hard to find the right time to take a breather, let alone cook a family meal. At My Food and Family, we know life can get hectic, which is why we’ve compiled the perfect list of make-ahead family meals for the next time you have a moment.
- With just three ingredients, this Saucy Make-Ahead Parmesan Chicken is easy to make and delicious to eat. Mix the dressing and cheese and pour it over chicken in a marinating dish!
- These Make-Ahead Unstuffed Shells are creamy, delicious, and soon-to-be one of your favorite make-ahead family dinners. Prepare the pasta in a baking dish and pop it in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours!
- The ultimate comfort food—conveniently in your refrigerator for mealtime emergencies. Whip up these delicious Make-Ahead Cheesy Bacon Mini Meatloaves, and throw them in the freezer for the next time you’re in need of a quick meal.
- Tired of your usual quick breakfast? Discover the magic of combining spinach, feta cheese and bacon with these Egg and Canadian Bacon ‘Muffin’ Recipe. Just pour the egg mix into a non-stick muffin pan, and you’ve got individual egg bites for breakfast on-the-go during the week.
- This Make-Ahead Smoky Chipotle Chicken Chili is the perfect thing to pull out of the freezer and heat up on a chilly night! Just make sure you have some freezer containers on hand!
- Our Make-Ahead Spiced Pork & Apple Roast is sweet, savory and delicious. Simply combine the first three ingredients, press it on to the roast and freeze for up to 3 months.
- If you’re a pasta fan, this Make-Ahead Tomato-Basil Tortellini Bake is for you. Once the ingredients are ready, pour them into the baking dish, wrap it up tightly and store it in the freezer until you’re ready to bake it.
- Keep these Barbecue Beef-Filled Biscuits the freezer for up to 3 months and pop one (or more) into the oven for a quick weeknight dish!
- This Make-Ahead Chili & Cheese Lasagna is everything you could possibly want in a lasagna and everything you love in a beefy, cheesy chili. Once it’s prepared, wrap it tightly in foil and freeze for up to two months!
- We’ve got vegetarian options, too! These Make-Ahead Vegetarian Chiles Rellenos are packed with delicious veggies. Once prepared, refrigerate them for up to 24 hours and pop them in the oven when you’re ready!
We know life can get crazy, so get ready for your busy week with these make-ahead meals from My Food and Family. Make sure to check out our other dinner recipes--got a little something for everyone!