Say g'night, little ones! Once the kids' Halloween parties are over, grown-up ghosts and ghouls rule the night! This shindig is a grown-up affair, with great eats, signature cocktails, trick-or-treat goodie bags for the guests, and more. Your friends will get a kick out of our creepy but delicious Halloween-inspired appetizers, like Spicy Vampire Bat Wings. (Tastes like chicken!) You can also round out the nibbles with non-Halloween dips and hot apps, if you like. Fill up the dessert buffet with the kinds of treats that will bring out the kid in everyone, from splendid cakes to easy, no-bake RICE KRISPIES® TREATS™. For more Halloween ideas, visit our haunted Halloween hub page!
Halloween Menu Ideas
- Throwing together a Monster Mash on the fly? For a quick appetizer, combine 1 packet ranch dip mix and 1-1/2 cups BREAKSTONE’S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream. Serve with assorted cut-up fresh vegetables and crackers.
- For added fun, give your favorite appetizers and punch recipes Halloween-themed names, such as Double-Trouble Cauldron Punch or Eye-of-Newt Vegetable Dip, and encourage your guests to try them—if they dare!
- Who says you’re too old to trick-or-treat? Package some homemade sweet treats to send home with your guests, like our Halloween Fudge or Pumpkin-Spiced Whoopie Pies with Ginger Cream. Our Pumpkin Spice Cake with PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese Frosting promises a grown-up Halloween taste, while your guests will love traveling back in time with our Mallow Popcorn Balls, a great retro Halloween treat.
Halloween Party Planning
- Whether you're planning a big Halloween bash or a small spooky get-together, an online party invitation service makes organizing your guest list quick and easy. Check out Halloween Party Ideas for more tips to help you plan a memorable party.
- As your party creeps closer, plan a trip to the grocery store 2 weeks before the event to buy shelf-stable items, such as drink mixers and pantry staples. Then, you can pop into the store a few days ahead of the big day to pick up the perishable items—stress free!
- When deciding how many appetizers to serve your guests, plan on about 12 per person for a cocktail party and 6 per person for a dinner party. Keep in mind that during a cocktail party, guests will generally consume about 2 drinks during the first hour of the party, and about 1 drink every hour after that.
- To avoid the high cost of drinks, try serving a signature cocktail, such as our Vampire Sangria. When setting up, keep the food and drink tables separate to avoid any traffic jams.
- If you're using non-disposable flatware and plates, preparing a tub of soapy water before the party will help with cleanup. Your dishes will be much less ghastly after they've soaked!